At weMED Wellness Center of Integrated Medicine we are committed to providing a professional environment that bridges the gap between, and captures the synergy of, Eastern and Western medicines.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Bing YouM.D. (China), D.A.A.P.M., M.S., L.Ac.
Dr. Bing You is the founder and one of the major Chinese Medicine doctors at weMED Clinic, and he has a vast background in both western and eastern medicine. With his compassion and concern for patients, he is dedicated to providing effective and exceptional care.
Dr. Tao MaM.D. (China), L.Ac., Ph.D.
Dr. Tao Ma is one of the major Chinese Medicine doctors at weMED Clinic, and she has a vast background in both western and eastern medicine. With her compassion and concern for patients, she is dedicated to providing effective and exceptional care.
Dr. Sara FloridaL.Ac.
Sara Florida, MAOM is an Acupuncturist and Integrative Medicine Practitioner in Texas. Sara has a PhD in Spiritual Healing with a dissertation in Emotional Healing. She has specialties in mood and emotional disorders as well as digestive health. She has authored a book about meditation and emotional healing from an energetic perspective.
She focuses on how the many aspects of health including mood, energy levels and brain function are related to the digestive function. Her treatments and therapies treat all of these areas for whole health healing. In addition to Oriental Medicine, she uses yoga therapy, meditation, and advanced energy medicine similar to qi gong therapy to help her patients with balance, injuries, pain, and mental-emotional well-being.
– Joined weMED wellness in 2011
– Specialties in Integrated Medicine Emotional Healing and Digestive Health
– Author and Speaker
– PhD in Spiritual Emotional Healing
– Masters in Oriental Medicine 2013- American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
– China Externship – Zhejiang Provincial Chinese Medicine Hospital and Luzhou Medical School-affiliated Integrated Medicine Hospital (2013)
– BBA – University of Houston 1998
– Certified Yoga Instructor – Trained with Jennifer Buergermeister, Ashtanga 2007
– Teaches Yoga Therapy and Acu- Yoga
– Practicing Yoga Since 1990
– Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbologist,
– Diplomate in Oriental Medicine, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
Find All The Great Tips For Having A Healthy Life. Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
• Downstairs, Suite 1030, Tel: 713-572-7540 www.oldfashioneddoc.com
• M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, UT and Baylor College of Medicine
• Fellowship, American Board of Family Medicine
• Co-founder, acting Executive Director of The Clearing, a non-profit retreat center in Brenham dedicated to saving marriages and families.
Experience: 30 Years practice in family medicine, physicals, minor emergencies and surgery, well woman exams, and gynecology.
Dr. Cheryl K. JohnsonM.D.
Dr. Johnson brings extensive experience and knowledge to Optimal Healthcare. We are excited to have her board certified experience as a resource for our team.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. Attended medical school in Toledo, OH. Her residency and internship were both focused in Houston – University of Texas Health Science Center. She has spent her professional career helping the residents of the greater Houston area.
Dr. Johnson loves spending time with her 2 sons, and scrapbooking the events of their life.