Revolutionary Neuropathy Treatment
You may find 3 simple steps that will guide you in the Neuropathy treatment
Step One Consult your doctor
Make sure your doctor identifies the causes through a physical exam, Electromyogram, and a nerve conduction test.
Step Two Understand your treatment
• Consider your therapy options
• Look at the medications and their potential side effects
• The common medications are Non-Steroid Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, like Aleve, Baclofen, antidepressant, anti-seizure drugs.
• The common therapies are TENS (transcutaneous electro nerve stimulation), plasma exchange, and immune-globulin treatment or surgery to cut the nerve.
Step Three Check out Natural therapies
• Vitamins (like B family vitamins)
• Essential oils
Step Four The ultimate solution for Neuropathy
Nutrition + Detox + Acupuncture for Circulation+ Nerve healing and repairing through stem cell therapy.
Stem cells have the capabilities to regenerate and repair damaged tissues, clear inflammation, and replace aging cells.